Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day coming

Hey!

Mothers day is coming up, and do I have a cute project for you!

YOU NEED:
nontoxic paint

waxpaper
hair dryer
candles

THEN: paint whatever you want on the candle. I mean, WHATEVER. if you have trouble get help. or make a mess either way... its still fun!
 
NEXT: Let the paint dry for ONLY 5 minutes. wrap the candle ONLY once with wax paper. make sure there are no bubbles in the paper, either.

LAST STEP; BE CAREFUL: I kind of burnt myself the three times that I did this last part. You need to be very careful and probably need supervision.... turn on the hair dryer, and hold it on the candle, turning the candle slightly every now and then. YOU WILL SEE THE OUTER WAX OF THE WAX PAPER MELT; THATS A GOOD THING. this means that the inner side of the wax paper should be melting to the candle.


after that, let your candle set to cool, and then....!!!
BOOM! your own personalized candle!